Skip to content
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.
- How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
- How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
- Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
- Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
- But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
- I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.